RAM upgrades hellpppp

Reaction score
hi i have ibook g3 power book and its slow on the internet and sometimes on the normal computer apps what can i do can i upgrade my RAM or what other option do i have? please help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Welcome to Mac-Forums
I you want to upgrade your RAM, the best website to look at is crucial.com (make sure you select your country in the top right of the website), the website can scan your computer and tell you exactly which RAM you need and how much it can support and even the links to buy it.
This is pretty much your best option (there are little options you have for upgrading laptops, and even more so the G3 Powerbook).

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums Danny.

Further to what the buzzard has said, you really must acknowledge the G3 PowerBook is going to be awfully slow on the net and more memory will not make that much difference alas. Similar advic by others to a much faster iMac G3 400MHz processor:-

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ap...oader-400mhz-10gb-hd-upgrade-questions-2.html

Your best option is to start saving for something a lot, lot faster. Apologise if this upsets you but it is what you do need to know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.