Mac Compatible USB Adapter

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I'm searching all over to find Mac compatible USB wireless adapters, but I'm not having any luck. I need to find one that will work in an Powermac G4 (AGP) and/or Powermac G3 (Blue and White). I would like to have Wireless G, but I know the USBs in both are only 1.2 I believe, so it's not a big thing. These were cheap macs, and I want to get the cheapest solution possible.

Also, if anybody knows any PCI card adapters that would work in either of these macs, that would be appreciated.

Reaction score
rs2sensen said:
I'm searching all over to find Mac compatible USB wireless adapters, but I'm not having any luck. I need to find one that will work in an Powermac G4 (AGP) and/or Powermac G3 (Blue and White). I would like to have Wireless G, but I know the USBs in both are only 1.2 I believe, so it's not a big thing. These were cheap macs, and I want to get the cheapest solution possible.

Also, if anybody knows any PCI card adapters that would work in either of these macs, that would be appreciated.

Add a Keyspan USB 2.0 card to you mac then put a USB wireless adapter on that. Belkin makes one thats Mac compatible. Belkin also makes a wireless G pci card for OS X. Try searching the net.

ed724

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.