Free (and I mean, FREE) card games

Reaction score
Had my iMac a week now, more or less sorted with all the software I normally use.

Although I don't play computer games, I do like to clear my mind at time with a game of 'minefield' or 'Solitaire'. These were available in all my latest Linux distros, but not, it seems. with my beloved Apple setu[

I've googled and although I can find 'free' games, they're not, they're demos, purporting to be free., annoying.

Are these simple games available to me? Can anyone post link where I can get FREE, not shareware, Solitaire?

Cheers

R.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
"Solitaire Greatest Hits" free and open source. LINK

Free MahJong "MyMahj" LINK

Both are completely free. No nags, no trial ware.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.
May I also add my thanks for that link. My only reason for installing Parallels with Windows XP was so that I could play Spider solitaire. It was the only game that i have found which is a good time user-upper while waiting for the other players to make their moves during online Poker games.
So that now means that I can trash Parallels and all that goes with it.
So, thank you very much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.