Can't log in to eMac

Reaction score
Have been syncing my iPhone to my eMac. as it has my most complete iTunes library. Now when I try to log in, a message comes up. "You are unable to log in to the user account -- at this time". I have restarted the computer, shut it down and tried again over a couple of days. Same message keeps coming up when I try to log in. Help, please!?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
Have been syncing my iPhone to my eMac. as it has my most complete iTunes library. Now when I try to log in, a message comes up. "You are unable to log in to the user account -- at this time". I have restarted the computer, shut it down and tried again over a couple of days. Same message keeps coming up when I try to log in. Help, please!?!

Is this a "User" or "Admin" account that you're trying to log into?

OP
J
Reaction score
To clarify - I am tha administrator of the computer, but this message is appearing when I try to log in from the login window.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks very much for that! I haven't tried it yet: will let you know if it works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.