Xvid codec did this, now how to get rid of it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 8-core mac pro. 4GB RAM 1.5TB storage. Dual LCDs (one IPS monitor for the colour).
picture85400757.jpg

Ever since I installed the xvid codec, I saw my dock doing things like this. I just want to get rid of it and hopefully get things back to normal. Do you guys know how to accomplish this? (OSX 10.5.8)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Doings things like what exactly?

It's obvious you have a custom dock of some kind..... what's not working/different?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 2.66GHz i5, 1TB HDD, 12GB RAM, OS X 10.7.3, iPod Classic 160GB,iPad 1 64GB Wi-fi, iPhone 4S
I can see that the Firefox window, as well as at least one other, extends down past the level of the top of the dock, and the Dock is appearing over the windows. If Dock hiding is turned on, I believe this would be normal, but if hiding is not on, I think something would be amiss. How to fix it if hiding is not on...I have no clue, but I think I can see what th OP is having an issue with.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.