Quicktime Movie Help

S

Synn

Ok folks this may be easy or not I don't know, but I'm going nuts.
Let's start with my working conditions. I have a 500 mhz Powerbook with 512 ram. I own a T1 Cybershot Digital Camera.

Now the problem. I have a video that I recorded on my camera, but it came out rather dark. Now I noticed by going into the camera I illuminated the LCD and it looks much better. In fact a whole lot better. Now I'd like to import the LCD brighted movie, but it seems to only have the dark one. Now I was wonder if you could do any brightness modifications using any software. I've looked through quicktime, I have IMovie HD, Final Cut Pro, iVCD, name it I probably have it. I just need to make my movie brighter throughout the entire film. Any help would be much appreciated.

And yes I still have the Video on my camera, it is not a pre existing file only.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I am not sure how to do this, but I believe that you can lighten up the video using Final cut.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
You can do it in iMovie as well:

Just go to effects and look for the 'brightness & contrast' effect. Play around with both silders until you get it looking the way you want and then select a clip and hit apply...

OP
S

Synn

Well thank you for all your advice. I've tried with bot quicktime and imovie. I'm not to familer with the editing portion of each of these softwares. I really need to work with this... Hopefully I can work with the contrast and fix this..
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.