I need some iPad Mac help

Reaction score
Okay, here is the deal, I bought my iPad the day it came out so I've had it for a bit. I was able to transfer all my music, photos from my Mac to my iPad well the mac's hard drive died on me so I loss all my music photos pretty much everything I ever had was gone, I was lucky to have all my photo's on my iPad along with the music. Once I got my mac up and running again I tried to sync them together and it wouldn't let me sync unless I wanted to wipe the iPad clean which I don't wanna do.

Is there something floating around out there that I can get all my stuff off my iPad onto the mac or am I just screwed and going to have to clear my ipad to make it sync?

i am leaving for Russia, I won't be able to talk to check this so if you got a answer for me email me here please

[email protected]

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved.

Posting and asking someone to email you their reply is not the way these forums work. When you post a question here, you're expected to return for the answer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.