iPad stylus for taking notes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro i7____ imac i5____ iPhone 3Gs
I recently got an ipad and love it for my uni work (watching lectures, reading documents + pdf etc all work amazingly) , the one thing that i am missing is a stylus to properly take notes with. I searched the forums and heard some mention of a 'pogo stylus' but it seems a little thick (the tip) for things other than drawing. Also the posts that i saw were rather old so maybe there's been some advances.

Any information is much appreciated :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Other than searching these forums, your best results will come from a Google search.
Happy hunting!

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Most of the posts that came up from google were pre-release posts and 08' threads so i decided to ask while i continue searching :)

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just got back from an apple retail store and they said ipads arent made for drawing/ taking notes, i bought one of the pens anyway since they werent that expensive and i see what they mean.. its useless.

It's a shame apple didnt think of another usefull purpose of the ipad. This thread can be deleted or wtv now :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch 2012 Air
search you tube for fine nib with ipad. basically it uses a pen size nib that is a crosshair and clear the size of a finger. its pretty accurate this way since you can see where the line is coming from instead of the pogo where its like a guestimate.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.