OSX Mail : How to do mass-mailing ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 - OSX
Hi
(happy to find a mac forum with a lot of people)

•• I want to know how to send an email to a lot of people that i have their adress into my osx-mail-adress-book... with my osx-mail program ????

I can't find how to do a mass mailing or hot to export all those adresses I have in this osx-mail program !!

If not possible, what are the good e-mail software for my G4 running osx panther... free if possible :)

Thanks for helping me!!

Reaction score
just highlight all your addresses you want to send too then drag them over onto your mail bingo(address window)

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
You can create a group I believe. hen you can send a notice to thaqt group. The only problem you may have, is the number of address you are sending to at one time. Your ISP may time that you are sending spam and block what you send out. You may want to check with them, so this will not happen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Although there is a way around the ISP limit, which is by putting one address in the To: field and then the rest in the Cc or Bcc: fields. Your ISP will then count it as one email instead of a whole lot :)

Like they mentioned above, if you create a group or just drag and drop, then that will work for you. Or you can get a really nice program called "Mailings" which you can find on http://www.macupdate.com, but it does cost $30. You would have complete control over the emails though.

OP
MPESGT01
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 - OSX
Thanks for the responses (you guys are fast).

1. work good. Thanks.
2. good to know the tip of bcc.
3. good website this macupdate. I will search a bit on this one.

•• Now, other people around me here, on other computers (windows) do have a lot of e-mail adresses too. Is there a way to take all of their adresses in their Outlook-PC and put all of them into some kind of a huge list on my mac ?? (mixing theirs into mines) ???

•• Is their a software that is the ultimate stuff for "organising" adresses ?

Reaction score
You could always have them email you their addesses and add to your list by just clicking add to address book

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.