• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Fireworks Screensaver from Apple

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
BTW how do I get a screen shot of my screensaver? everytime I try I lose it lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I believe in Grab there is a timed option so you can set it to grab a screen shot after 30 seconds and activate the Screensaver before the time is up

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
I figured it out Thanks again.........very tough to get a good shotof fireworks, when you can not control when to take it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
yeah, actually apple doesn't make this screen saver... its made by another company.

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
Graphite said:
yeah, actually apple doesn't make this screen saver... its made by another company.
Never said Apple made it, but Apple is passing it out I'm sure they wouldn't be it they thought it was a potential problem i love FREE!
BTW iLEFTOVERCRACK I'll check it out...... thanks
haven't figured out the timing thing yet, here's one shot .it has some pretty cool colors in it at times

fire works.jpg

Reaction score
Inap,

Great Icandy pictures on you site. Nice Job :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.