Newspaper Comics Apps

Reaction score
Since I no longer subscribe to a newspaper I don't get a chance to read a lot of my favorite comic strips. I know some can be found through Google searches or various newspapers but it would be nice if there was an app that can put all the comics in one places so I could select which ones I want to read daily and then use the app daily to read my favorite strips. Is there anything like this available for the iPad or iPhone?

C

chas_m

I don't know, but do a search on the App Store for GoComics and if they have an app, that's your answer.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Yahoo Entertainment

From the main screen, select Entertainment News. Have 15 of todays Sunday comics.
And a whole lot more to investigate there.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Also Comics widget available for the Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.0 Ghz C2D 4G Ram
gocomics has a mobile site if not app, works pretty well on my Touch. Yahoo still has a decent selection, some overlap with gocomics, haven't tried it from the Touch though. the Seattle Post Intelligencer has a very good site, again, not sure about mobile version, as I read it from the desktop about once a week.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.