I Am Quite Angry Right Now..

R

Racing666

well it finally happened...had my B&W G3 for about 2 weeks, when tragedy strikes. Left it on overnight, and we had a T-Storm that knocked out power a few times, so when i woke up the computer was off.. went to turn it on, it got into Panther and stopped.. tried repairing disk with the OSX disk, nothing.. tried zapping the PRAM, same thing...so i'm like ok, were leaving to go to a family get together, so i'll take it along with me and work on it a little there.. get it all unhooked and am at the top of the stairs to carry it down, when i slip on the wet floor, fall backwards on my @$$, and the computer leaves my hands and takes a wild ride down a flight of about 15 stairs... busted the case all up, and broke 3 out of the 4 handles off the case, and tweaked the case so bad, that it busted the video card/PCI slot.. so now im out a mac and have to settle with this 933mhz P3 XP computer that i pulled out of the closet... i guess now im looking for a B&W G3 or G4 (rev 2 if G3) barebones only computer.. it appears that the CPU (450 G3) is okay along with my hard drive and dvd drive (both tested ok in a PC) .. if anyone has something for sale for around $75-$150 complete or parts, i would be interested.. as stated i need the B&W case, video card, and motherboard.. or if someone wants to cut me a deal on something a little better, i may be interested...PLEASE HELP!! I CAN'T USE THIS PC FOR LONG OR IM GONNA GO NUTS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
Sigh, Sorry to hear that.

Check ebay.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
So sorry to hear! I use a UPS (power supply + surge protection)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G5/Powerbook G4/Pegasos 2
Take a look on ebay. They are going for next to nothing now. You may even get a G4 for just a bit more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.