Intel based MacBook Driver for Windows XP

Reaction score
I have intel based macbook, n now i want to install the windows xp on my macbook, i have no cd with my macbook, i search the driver alot but there is no driver for my macbook. please help me out.
if anyone have the driver or Boot camp for windows xp please give me the link.
i really thankful to all .
i have no idea that whts the driver installed in my macbook.

OP
S
Reaction score
if anyone have the way to how to burn the driver cd from my apple OS , please do let me know the way .

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to appropriate forum.

You're going to need to purchase an install DVD for your MacBook. You can give Apple a call and order the specific install set for your MacBook or go on eBay and buy a retail version (black).

Boot Camp drivers are not available from Apple for download. Only Boot Camp updates are available.

OP
S
Reaction score
There is no any other way to install the MACBOOK driver, actually i am living in pakistan & its very difficult to buy a install disc.
Please tell me how can i check the which hardware is installed in my apple ?
if i manually install the driver for each component ??

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Difficult or not, that's what you need to do. Drivers for the proprietary Apple hardware are just not available anywhere and they can't be downloaded from Apple. As I said before, you need an install DVD.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.