Newbie wanting to purchase a MacBook pro

Reaction score
Hi

I am new here, wanted to buy a mac book pro, I4 processor 15 inch.
I was told a new set of mac laptops would be launched soon. Could someone confirm? If so I will hang around and wait....

Many thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
No i4 processors on Macs at the moment. i3 or i5 for the MBPs.

Upgrades to the notebook line is a somewhat regular occurrence, but no one knows exactly when that will be. The last one was fairly recent, so if you want one buy one.

If you're looking to save a few bucks, try the refurb store on Apple's site. Same as new, lower prices and they have all the most current offerings on notebooks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.53GHz, 6GB of RAM, Seagate Momentus XT 500GB (late 2008)
Hi

I am new here, wanted to buy a mac book pro, I4 processor 15 inch.
I was told a new set of mac laptops would be launched soon. Could someone confirm? If so I will hang around and wait....

Many thanks!

I wouldn't bet on it. New Intel mobile CPUs are expected in the first half of next year, so my guess is there'll be updated MacBooks sometime in march-april.

Reaction score
Bought my first mac today in the one-day only shopping event and got a MBP 13 with £81 off. Like most electronic products for the last 20 years there is always something better just around the corner. IMHO buy now and if necessary upgrade later, or always you will be waiting .

OP
B
Reaction score
MyMacRox, did you mean i5 or i7..?

I get a student discount on the mac, so that should be helpful...i think its the same as the refurb prices.

What do you think of the entry level 15'' MBP. I was going to get the entry level 13'' MBP but I didnt want to get a core 2 duo processor as they have been around for a while and probs going to be replaced soon so wanted to get the i5 processor.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.