Toast complexities-help!

Reaction score
I own the installation disc for Toast 5 Titanium.
A few weeks back,I put the G4 in for a service,and among other things,the engineers installed Toast 6 for free-I didn't ask them to,but I wasn't arguing.
Trouble is,CD Spindoctor v2 crashes continually,so I reinstalled my old version,1.5.1.
Then I thought-I could DL the update to Toast 6 to 6.1.1 which might fix the crashing.So I did-only then I get prompted to register it(Toast)-it won't open unless I do.BUT I don't have the CD key,do I,since someone else installed it.So I can't get anywhere at all in Toast 6 now.I can get Spindoctor,which is good,but I'd quite like Toast as well.
So I tried reinstalling Toast 5,but it won't open,presumably because it's defaulting to 6.I don't want to trash 6-because it wont be easy to get back without paying a lot of money.But I'd like to use Toast somehow.
Any suggestions before I phone up Roxio at 1GBP per minute?
G4 AGP Graphics OSX 10.3.9 768mb RAM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
mate your either going to have to pay for Toast 6 or trash it and use 5 no other way round it unless you want to pirate it, in which case no one will help you with on here

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.