Downloaded Xcode/ iOS SDK cant find!!!

Reaction score
Hey i dowloaded xcode/ iOS SDK and i cant find it in my operating system, or in my application folder. can anyone help me find it? i searched in spotlight, and downloaded easyfind... cant find it still!! help!!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Uhm... Did you look in the downloads folder? Yes? It's not there? Or if it was via torrent, the location you have set for your torrent manager to save downloads. I'd suggest you try downloading it again.

Not too sure I'd want to buy an app developed by someone that has to ask about where a downloaded file is located... Just sayin'.

And you should ask about this stuff in the developers forum. That is, assuming you're getting it legally from Apple.

OP
B
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the reply. and i havent actually started develloping yet. just started :) found it. had to do nothing, but switch the finder to application. not date created. lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.