Equus comes with iPad...

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thought you'd be interested in this article:

Buy a Hyundai Equus, Get an iPad

Basically, 2011 Hyundai Equus buyers will get an Apple iPad with the car. They can then use their iPad to schedule service appointments and access an electronic owner’s manual.

This sparked my curiousity- when buying a car, what draws you guys in the most? For someone who is as into technology as I am, this ipad/equus thing definitely interests me more than other features...

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
For that kind of money (particularly for a Hyundai) it should come with my own personal assistant, let alone an iPad.

Hyundai really needs to stick with building economy cars or branch out and create a Lexus-like subsidiary. When people are buying upmarket cars, they buy them as much for the esteem of owning a particular brand as much as they do for the performance and amenities of the vehicle.

Frankly, anyone with that kind of cash to waste on a vehicle can easily buy an iPad with the chump change they carry around in their pocket. (sorry if I come off as overly cynical - I just hate luxury cars).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.