ios 4.2 photos app changed event ordering

Reaction score
Have just upgraded to ios 4.2.1 on my iphone 4 and have noticed that in the photos app all events are listed by date ascending, ie oldest at the top. before the update it was the opposite.

anyone have any ideas if it is possible to switch this back so my most recent events appear at the top?

i have tried looking for a setting to do this and have tried removing and re-synching events but have had no luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
mine was this way before, I'm sure of it. It frustrates me as I like to have a massive photo library on the phone but I usually want to look at or show people images from my most recent events and have to scroll down for ages to get the events I'm looking for :(

I would also be interested in a setting that I may have over-looked that reverses this??

Reaction score
This seems to be a problem for lots of people. I can see it all over the internet but no sign of a fix.

Anyone have any news here?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.