Attaching an iPad with a cable?

Reaction score
I'm going to put an iPad in the lobby of my waiting room. So clients can play with it while they're waiting.

What do you think is the best way of attaching it?

Hope I'm in the right section, it is kind of a hardware :)

Reaction score
every easoldi

Are you talking about a security cable? I am not sure such a thing exists to secure an ipad from being removed from where ever you have it placed. You are probably better off creating sometime of desk for it where the display is readily available for clients to use but not so that can pick it up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
Bad idea, kiss that baby good bye

Get a little cheap netbook for the kids to play with, one that uses a cable lock from Kensington or elsewhere

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
Lost, what about having people "check out" the iPad to use it. Let them know that they will be charged for the iPad if they are the last people to use it. Would be much nicer than chaining it to a chair or something

Reaction score
Here ya go: Amazon.com: iPad Lock And Security Case Bundle Keyed: Electronics

ipad-cable-lock.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.