macbook air 13 CTO late delivery?

Reaction score
whats with the delivery times with apple? anyone have any issues with custom order new macbook airs?
I ordered two 13" macbook airs at their highest configs on 12th November and website still says not yet shipped. Hmm

Reaction score
I am waiting for one to come to apple (they are replacing my old computer for free) but they keep saying it is still being processed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5, 6gb ram, 500gb hard drive. 2010 13" MacBook Air 1.86 C2D, 4gb ram, 128gb HD.
I'd give them a call to see what the answer is. Giving this is a new product it might take them time to custom build something. I'm planning on doing the same the first of the year so I'm curious as to what the turn around time is on these.

OP
N
Reaction score

Found out that if a customer orders via a reseller its going to take up to 6 weeks to get it delivered. If ordered directly via the website by the customer only takes 3 business days, and seems to be a worldwide problem. Nice one apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Found out that if a customer orders via a reseller its going to take up to 6 weeks to get it delivered. If ordered directly via the website by the customer only takes 3 business days, and seems to be a worldwide problem. Nice one apple.

Don't you mean nice one reseller?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.