osX mail help

J

j4kovzky

i would like to use osX Mail to retreive my yahoo mail box and or msn mailbox, is this possible? and if anyone knows their (msn,yahoo) smtp or mail server address.

thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
j4kovzky said:
i would like to use osX Mail to retreive my yahoo mail box and or msn mailbox, is this possible? and if anyone knows their (msn,yahoo) smtp or mail server address.

thank you
This is possible, however MSN and Yahoo! do not allow POP access to mail for free. There are third-party apps that will allow this, like Mail Forward, but they usually require a registration fee.
As far as I know, GMail is the only free email provider that also allows free POP access to your email.

OP
J

j4kovzky

thanks to both of you for the prompt replies, will try your suggestions.
i know i can access msn mailbox through outlook 2003 as ive been an msn member quite a while. newer member cant get this feature. as far as yahoo goes, i have to goto thier site as usual. i gave up my windows machine that's why would like to know if i can do the same thru Mail.

keep those recommendations coming, thank you again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.