Problem with airport

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
Having a little problem with airport on my MBP 13". If I'm inactive surfing the net for about half hour, I can't load pages or check email. It would hang, then tells me can't load page, like there's no internet connection. However, connection to my D-Link router is at full strength. The only solution I have found to solve the problem is to turn airport off and back on. This seems to 'refresh' the connection and I'm back online again. This have never happened before until, I want to say, after the either the 10.6.5 update or firmware.

Any idea for a solution would be very much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.53GHz, 6GB of RAM, Seagate Momentus XT 500GB (late 2008)
Having a little problem with airport on my MBP 13". If I'm inactive surfing the net for about half hour, I can't load pages or check email. It would hang, then tells me can't load page, like there's no internet connection. However, connection to my D-Link router is at full strength. The only solution I have found to solve the problem is to turn airport off and back on. This seems to 'refresh' the connection and I'm back online again. This have never happened before until, I want to say, after the either the 10.6.5 update or firmware.

Any idea for a solution would be very much appreciated. Thanks guys.

I had a few strange lag issues after the 10.6.5 update, but after resetting the PRAM and SMC everything got fixed (seems like there were updated graphics kexts). It's a good practice to do so after a OS level update.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.