iweb publishing

Reaction score
I have previously published my site, was up and going good then all the sudden it was gone. tried to republish and it said mobil me could not find the page requested. I have gone thru as many steps as I can find to fix this problem. can anyone PLEASE HELP???????????
Thanks
Deanna:[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Is your mobil me account paid up? Since I don't have one, it was the only thing I could think of.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i7 512gb
seamined now,

dont mean to thread hijack....
but is iWeb included in the software or do you buy it seperately? dont remember seeing it.... I would like to make my own web site and iWeb sounds like a novice like myself would be able to use it.

I have a MBP 17" purchased 2 weeks ago

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
BlackJack325, Please start a new thread when asking questions. ESPECIALLY when they are un-related.

iWeb should be in your applications folder if that MBP is new from retail. If not, you can install it from the DVD you received. If you have iLife 09, then you can get an upgrade from from Apple for a minimal processing fee. Phone them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.