Bonjour

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33ghz 2 Gb RAM 160GB 17" Glossy...
I have been using bonjour lately with an app. on my iphone named Files, which basically allows me to move folders, files etc across usb to my iphone or wirelessly using bonjour. I have set up the username and password and have been passing info from computer to iphone but when I am done and I close the webpage I expected the process to reset itself when reopening the connection across bonjour on safari. What I mean is when I reopen the bonjour connection in safari the server page storing my info will automatically open without asking for the username or password I set up, which would allow anyone on that computer to open my files and manipulate them if my bonjour network was on??? is their anyway to make sure that every time I open a connection between bonjour and my iphone the username and password window always pops up?

thanks guys-

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.