Anyone ever get this

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
anyone ever get this when they are using there iphone 4? it is telling me that i am running on centenninal communications

photo.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
No. It's a Midwestern company that AT&T acquired in late 2009.
LINK

So, I'm guessing that means you are getting that when you're in an area that AT&T's primary towers do not cover and they switch over to Centennial.

Reaction score
That is not supposed to happen. I would call ATT customer service and report it.

the Carrier code that is broadcasting from that tower should be showing ATT, but for some reason it is still broadcasting the Centennial Carrier Code. This is how one carrier can roam on another carrier and still appear as if you are on your home carrier.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I've seen it happen a few times with different company names. It usually happens when I'm in the middle of nowhere but I suspect it has to do with what is going on with the network in a specific area.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
well normally i have three bars of at&t edge. and that was the first time that its happened to me

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.