Unexplainable problem~ =(****

Reaction score
POWERBAR IS MISSING
NO AIRPORT CARD INSTALLED
LAGS LIKE CRAZY.....

When I tried permission verify
(been running it for 2 hours now) but estimated time is 8 minutes....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Interesting ..... I remember having a similar volkswagen.

Can you please explain what you are talking about ( in more than 10 words ) and it wouldn't hurt sharing some info on your hardware and operating system.

Cheers ... McBie

OP
I
Reaction score
I brought a mac book pro last year 13 inches, using the newest operating system...

can't go on internet because no aport installed....

the energybar next to it is gone.......

massive amount of lag, for example if I click on anything, spinning wheel of death....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
So, now we know that you think you have the newest OS. But, we can't be sure. . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
What version of os x are you using?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Go to Apple Menu -> system preferences -> Energy Saver ... at the bottom it says " Show Battery Status in the menu bar " .... is that little box checked or unchecked
( For both battery and power adapter tabs )

Go to Apple Menu -> system preferences -> Network ... In the left window pane you will see " Airport " and at the bottom of the screen you will see " Show airport Status in Menu bar " ... is that little box checked or un checked.
In the same window you will see a button " Turn Airport On " or " Turn Airport off " ..
what does that button indicate ?

Cheers ... McBie

OP
I
Reaction score
Go to Apple Menu -> system preferences -> Energy Saver ... at the bottom it says " Show Battery Status in the menu bar " .... is that little box checked or unchecked
( For both battery and power adapter tabs )

Go to Apple Menu -> system preferences -> Network ... In the left window pane you will see " Airport " and at the bottom of the screen you will see " Show airport Status in Menu bar " ... is that little box checked or un checked.
In the same window you will see a button " Turn Airport On " or " Turn Airport off " ..
what does that button indicate ?

Cheers ... McBie

I can't even get to network without the spinning wheel of death. =(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Go to English class, too, please.

You can't have your hard drive full. 15-25% of your drive space needs to be free. That means that you have to have some number over 20GB free. Open a finder window (click the goofy apple face on your dock), click on your home folder (the one with your user name and the house picture), and then look at the bottom of the window in the bezel. What number does the text say and what appendage? 1GB? 750MB? 86GB? If you have over 20-25GB free and you're still getting the spinning beach ball of doom, then get an external hard drive and immediately back up your data. Otherwise, get an external hard drive and start moving crap onto it, now. Also you might try restarting your computer in the meantime, and also stop having every application that you own open at the same time. You quit applications from the file menu.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
As for your no airport card being installed, I had a client whose macbook pro (13 inch) from last year suddenly stopped recognizing the airport card after she dropped the unit. Did you drop your computer? Might also explain the beach ball of death. If you dropped your computer, my diagnosis is you damaged your hard drive and unseated the airport card.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Thought the OP was meaning

20101120-pjsaytks62cn4q7jamxw8cjufp.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mmmm powerbar haha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.