wireless printing HELP PLEASE!

Reaction score
Hi
i have a new mac min and i have a kodak easyshare printer.
i want to use it to do wireless printing but i cant get the mac to see the printer, could someone be so kind as to show me a 'dummies guide'
i assumed i could
. put in the driver disc and install the kodak driver
. go into my printer settings and click '+' (to find the new printer)
then all would be cool......

any help please!!!!!?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You have to connect the printer to your Mac with a USB cable, run through the setup. During the setup (assuming you have an Easyshare printer that's wi-fi capable) you'll get an option to configure the printer on your network where you'll have to detect your network and enter your wi-fi security key. Follow the setup through to completion.

Once done you'll be able to disconnect the USB cable and then go to printer settings on you mac and add the printer in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Assuming you're wireless network is secured.... it's the password you use to connect to your wireless network.

OP
J
Reaction score
got it all sorted, working fine and now im getting a error code : 100004 'will try again in 30 seconds'
tried google, but cant find what this code is, any ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.