Best case for iphone4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I think the iPhone 4 is way too sleek and sexy to hide inside a case. Now, maybe you can find a cool-looking case with some design that you like. But for my $$, I went with full-body Ghost Armor protection. Front, back, sides, top, bottom. You name it, it's protected (except camera lenses of course but even a case doesn't do that). $35 with installation at their kiosk at my local mall.

If you insist on a case, why not get one of those ones that has a built-in battery that doubles your iPhone's battery life? Form AND function.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Mac mini and 2010 13" MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 and iPad
Incase makes great slider cases that fit well.

C

chas_m

Depends on what you mean by "protection" I guess. I have to review a LOT of cases and have seen no end of them just lately. Some cases do "shock absorption," some do scratch/scuff resistance, some just look pretty.

Of the ones I have looked at LATELY, this one seems to offer it all in a single package:
Designer goes ballistic, designs tri-coat iPhone 4 case | MacNN

Otterbox and Speck also offer pretty diverse lines. My older stuff has all InCase gear and I've been happy with it.

Reaction score
iphone 4 case

well i agree the iPhone 4 is just to darn sexy to case up. It's GLASS on both sides gorilla glass or not I think the phone needs some protection. I think the griffin cases are the best looking by far.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.