Epson & CS5 on Mac... mystery shift!

Reaction score
Recent switcher, got a shiny new MPB & recently started moving things over; I'm using an Epson 4880 printer, and I've got a wierd problem: When I try to print from CS5 (tried Acrobat too), my photo/picture package prints, looks great color-wise, but the entire image shifts 1/4" to the right (as I look at it from in front of the tray)... It cuts 1/4 off the right side, gives me a blank 1/4" strip on the left. Double-checked paper-size & margins... I've been emailing back & forth with a nice guy at Epson, but none of his suggestions have helped so far.
I can print the same image on this printer from my PC just fine. (Using a switch to share the printer)
Has anyone here see this kind of thing before? :Angry:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
OP
C
Reaction score
yep, I have the latest driver, according to the Epson guy... uninstalled/reinstalled more than once.
I have to think it's a driver issue though, since the PC does fine, and all the settings I'm using on the Mac check out... did a different driver help you? If this IS the latest one, I'm not sure where in the heck else I can go with this...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.