pdf in iweb?

Reaction score
Hi! i would like for the visitors on my site to be able to download a pdf file. I have tried to enable it as a hyperlink but it doesn't work. So, my question is, how am i supposed to do it?

Reaction score
Hi! i would like for the visitors on my site to be able to download a pdf file. I have tried to enable it as a hyperlink but it doesn't work. So, my question is, how am i supposed to do it?

..I did this on
Workshops
..I used a .PDF icon as a link-

click the Inspector down in your Iweb window, click on the link- icon within the top bar of the inspector- Choose 'link to a file' and choose-

..That should do it..

janharm

OP
C
Reaction score
Well, that's whats weird about it cuz that's exactly what I did!:Grimmace:
do i have to save the pdf somewhere spec. on my computer for it to work or something?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Well, that's whats weird about it cuz that's exactly what I did!:Grimmace:
do i have to save the pdf somewhere spec. on my computer for it to work or something?

You need to upload your pdf file somewhere, and then link to from your iWeb page.

Reaction score
As far as I know, Iweb takes care of this itself..
But yes, the files should end up in the online folder where the other files belonging to this page are.
See what happens if you play with this in 'uploading' to a local folder..

Good luck,

JH

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.