Does anybody have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4ghz i5 Macbook Pro
A picture of the speck hardshell vs the incase hard shell? I have the speck on mine now but feel a bit "blah" about it. Thinking about making the switch to incase . I'd like to see the "fit" as well as how transparent it is (the speck covers up the apple logo quite a bit, I have the dark colored one)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
From what I've seen, the darker incases cover up the Apple Logo completely.
If I were to get either, I'd only go with the clear speck case.
Having the same Mac as you, I have been torn as to getting the case.
As low profile as either of them are, I love the way this machine looks, and any sort of added clunkiness to it seems sacrilegious to me.
So many times I have gone to websites ready to order the speck case, but I haven't had what it takes to click the submit tab.
I've been waiting for a thin clear gel case, which I may be waiting forever for.

OP
whitehorse84
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4ghz i5 Macbook Pro
It is hard to cover up this beautiful machine, but I feel that the computer with it's black bezel and keyboard goes somewhat well with the black speck case. this is my setup now.

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
Sorry but no pics. I've got the red speck see thru cover on my '07 MBP and IMO it shows off the lit up Apple pretty well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Nice, with the pooch sleeping in the background :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.