Switched again and this time - for good!

Reaction score
Hi,

I first bought my first Mac way back in early 2007! But due to some software requirements before I had to use Windows and it just made sense to use a PC. So I gave this MacBook to my brother. Now it's back to me and this time I will never go back to a PC.

I would say to anyone considering the switch - do it! OS X is so much better than Windows. It's different, but it is different in the good sense. Buy that Mac and never look back!

I stupidly did but thankfully I saw the light in the end. I can say that from here on out; no more PC's!

Just wanted to share my small experience! Happy Mac'ing!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac Forums and Welcome back. :D

Reaction score
Hi,

I first bought my first Mac way back in early 2007! But due to some software requirements before I had to use Windows and it just made sense to use a PC.

And since you can run Windows natively on the Mac, there is for SURE no reason to switch back to a Windows machine, even if you do still need to run Windows-only software. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
It took me three times to switch for good (once Intel joined the party). Welcome back. Hopefully this time it really is for good!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hi,

I first bought my first Mac way back in early 2007!

WOW..."way back in early 2007!". Oooo...such a long time ago...2007...it just boggles the mind!!! Please please please grandpa...tell us a story about how life was way back in 2007???

Was that when school kids had to walk 10 miles to school in 2 feet of snow...with no shoes?

Man we sure have it good here in 2010!;)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.