Macbook Air Unibody 11" keyboard cover / skin

Reaction score
I've been searching online for a silicone keyboard cover for the new macbook air but can only seem to find ones that fit the 13". Has anyone seen anything available for the 11"?

I want to keep it in good condition and my dog sheds, so I don't want to have fur get between the keys and possible into the laptop.

I've already contacted iskin and their customer service said they are currently considering if making a cover for the 11" model would be profitable or not.

I realize it is still a very new computer so accessories may be still on the way, but if anyone has seen anything that'd be appreciated!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
You'll have to be pretty patient, obviously it hasn't been too long since it came out and Apple kept it very hush hush, so manufacturers didn't really have a chance to get something ready for the launch.

- Simon

OP
K
Reaction score
Thanks for the link and replies

Yeah guess I'll just have to be careful with it for now haha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.