Cant Resize Window

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question but, when I run an application it fills almost the entire screen to where the lower corner where you should be able to grab it and resize it is actually not visible and I can't drag the window up any farther than the bar on the top of the screen with the icons on it. There is open space on the sides of the application but no space top and bottom to move it.

I downloaded both Zooom2 and Rightclick but neither seems to do anything.

Any thoughts? Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Which Mac are you using and which version of OS X? Also, make sure you're running your display at its native resolution and not one that's lower. Lower resolutions will make all windows larger which sometimes cause them to overlap the boundary of the screen.

OP
C
Reaction score
Which Mac are you using and which version of OS X? Also, make sure you're running your display at its native resolution and not one that's lower. Lower resolutions will make all windows larger which sometimes cause them to overlap the boundary of the screen.

Dude, your a champ! I feel like a dork. I changed it to 1024x768 a long time ago I think to see everything better. The native reso is 1440x900! Big difference!! Thank you (oh, your also the first person on several forums that suggested this :))

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OK. Glad you're up and running. :) Lower resolutions are nice for older folks like me but they do present other problems. I solved that by using a larger monitor. ;D

Have fun and visit often.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.