• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple promises unforgettable iTunes announcement coming Tuesday

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I hope it is related to cloud networking. If it is, I hope there is the option of syncing a wireless device through your computer without even touching that device. Something like having my iphone in my car, and syncing it to my computer that is in my room...sending a sync from the computer to the phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(white)| 2.0GHz|intel core 2 duo| 1gb ddr2 ram| PowerPC G4 quicksilver
What is cloud????!!!

OP
T_O_P12
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Ya I am guessing it is about the cloud because the only other thing I could think of would be the App Store is open but that is too early for that. Or something annoying telling us what will happen in about 6 months which I can see Apple trying to pump us up for.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
I'm really hoping they allow you to stream purchased video content the same way you can stream rented videos. I'm running out of hard drive space on my external...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Black Friday is around the corner, elie - cheap cheap CHEAP externals! everywhere!

OP
T_O_P12
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I 2nd that as the most boring announcement ever.
Don't let us down Apple... Give us something halfway interesting!!

Reaction score
To have such an epic homepage in place of everything that they are trying to push right now (ie. iPad, MacBook Air, iPhone etc.) in such a crucial holiday time would have to mean a bit more than just Beatles coming to iTunes. If you wanted the Beatles that badly im sure you have just torrented that by now. Apple is not stupid or dumb, and posting something so small on their homepage would be just financially stupid, or at least I hope.

OP
T_O_P12
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That's what I sorta believe/hope. My guess would be cloud iTunes which could be some fun... I guess we'll see tomorrow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
iTunes for Windows Phone 7 maybe? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook : 2.26ghz,2gb ram and love it
I am sure Steve Job's will announce this as " magical ". Be great to see what happens tomorrow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.26ghz 4GB, iPod nano 1st & 3rd gen., iPod touch 2nd gen.
i believe it should be:

1. Cloud
2. app store
3. the beatles
4. free music for the first thousand people!!

now that would be something to miss my class for!! but if its just the cloud or any beatle stuff (that i can get for free) im gonna be mad lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
The Beatles? You have got to be kidding me!!! I know they've been going at this for a long time now, but seriously, I just DON'T care. I seriously hope there is more...because this is easily forgettable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hmmm please someone help steve jobs if this big news is the beatles... i want something that actually will be usefull.. like app store for macs or the cloud.. now that would be sick!

Reaction score
hmmm please someone help steve jobs if this big news is the beatles... i want something that actually will be usefull.. like app store for macs or the cloud.. now that would be sick!

That won't be coming out for the next few months if I remember correctly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah i didnt think so either but it feels good to dream! haha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.