Problems with text in Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Problems with text in Safari(fixed)

I really didnt know where to put this, so since I have a powerbook I figured it would fit in here. About a week or more ago I added some fonts to the font book, not many maybe 20 fonts. Ever since then when I go to a webpage in Safari I get this jumbled up text and it some of it appears to be in this font I tried to install called crack babies. Whenever I search for the name of the font, nothing shows up so I know its not installed. Is there any way to fix this?

Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about:

screenshot1.jpg

:edit:
ok well I was looking around in fontbook for a font that looks like that, and found a font called times and times again. I remember installing it, and I disabled it and it fixed everything. I still have a question though. Do you think this was caused because the font name is Times and Times again? Maybe the computer just reads Times and thinks thats the times new roman font. Kind of weird, sad too because its a really cool font and now I cant use it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Yes :)
I installed an old copy of Lucida Grande into my user fonts by mistake, messed up the iTunes library list and most of the dock menus too. Removed it and no more problems. Two copies of the same name font = mess.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.