Ipad question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 3.06 OS-x 10.6.4 MAc book pro also
Can you use the ipad with you IPOD touch. My son uses an old windows based computer to do this all he does is look at you- tube and web pages. He has the only windows based computer in the house. I thought about buying him an IPAD but don't know if he can run his touch off of it..

Thanks,

Geno

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 21.5 Inch 3.06 GHZ 4GB Ram 500 Gig HD, Ipad 32 GB, Iphone 4S 16 GB.
Can you use the ipad with you IPOD touch. My son uses an old windows based computer to do this all he does is look at you- tube and web pages. He has the only windows based computer in the house. I thought about buying him an IPAD but don't know if he can run his touch off of it..

Thanks,

Geno

If you mean can you use your ipod touch apps/movies/music on a Ipad then yes. Some of the apps wont run in full screen but they do run.

You wouldnt need to use an ipod touch with an ipad though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The iPad is essentially a larger iPod touch, so you will also need a computer to sync your iPad. The iPad is not a computer replacement, so you will not be able to use it to sync and manage the iPod touch.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 3.06 OS-x 10.6.4 MAc book pro also
Thanks Guys... I guess I'll bit the bullet and get him a Mac book

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.