how to post a quicktime video saved for the web in iweb??

Reaction score
so i saved a video for the web with Qtime so the vid can work on the web....

so i got this page and dont know how i would do this with i web (im publishing via FTP)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instructions for posting Family Matters to your website

You have exported Family Matters using QuickTime Player. The following information will help you post this movie to your website.

In the same folder as this instructional HTML file, QuickTime Player has placed various versions of your movie optimized for web-delivery. Also in that folder is a reference movie, which selects the best version for your users' various devices and connection speeds. By including this reference movie in your HTML page, you can ensure a quality video experience on your site.

Here's a preview (requires Internet connection):
(VIDEO)

Use the following HTML code to embed your movie into your web page.

Important Notes:

To make your media viewable on the Internet, your media assets (movies, poster image) must be placed on a publicly accessible server.
The URL parameters must be modified if your media assets are served from a different location than your web page.
The movie URL parameters must always point to the reference movie (Family Matters.mov) rather than a source movie.
The reference movie must be kept in the same folder as the source movies.
Source movie names cannot be changed, but you can change the name of the reference movie (remember to change it in the HTML code as well).
Please note, to properly validate as XHTML, the <style> tag and the first <script> tag should be placed within your page's <head> tag.
You may choose whether to use a JavaScript movie controller, including a Play/Pause button and a clickable timeline, or the original QuickTime movie controller:

Use this code in the <head> of your web page:

Use this code in the <body> of your web page:

Exported:

Reference Movie:
Family Matters.mov
Poster Frame:
Family Matters.jpg
Versions:
Family Matters - Computer.m4v
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what how do i do this in iweb??

image of folder contents it created:

Screen shot 2010-11-14 at 1.54.57 PM.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Dont know if this helps your situation but i found this in  Support

Saving QT for iWeb

If it dont help ill look a bit more around for you ... Post back if its a no-go for you

Cheers

EDIT RU Back in Black in Mac Rumours ?? lol i got that in my search to lol

OP
Apple-Tutorials
Reaction score
Dont know if this helps your situation but i found this in  Support

Saving QT for iWeb

If it dont help ill look a bit more around for you ... Post back if its a no-go for you

Cheers

EDIT RU Back in Black in Mac Rumours ?? lol i got that in my search to lol

thanks, but it didn't help....like one of the guys said, there is no readme.html its the name of the movie .html........not sure what code he is talkn about, there is no body tag i dont think. and thanks, appreciate it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.