best photo scanner

Reaction score
I am trying to find a nice photo scanner to start archiving old pictures. I would love something with autofeed if the technology is there....

otherwise, something that came with adobe photoshop for MAC would also be worth the extra $$$

any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Welcome aboard Mac-Forums!

I'd warmly recommend the Epson V700, it does a superb job. A friend of mine is doing exactly what you plan to do, and has had excellent results from the Epson.

Autofeed for photos? I'm not sure that facility is yet available for photos at the home consumer level, but you may care to read these:
What is the fastest and best method to scan photos into a computer? - CNET Community Newsletter: Q&A Forums,
Photo Scanner with Document Feeder - Steve's Digicams Forums.

Something bundled with Photoshop? Wow, for that you'd need to do some haggling. Have you considered using Graphic Converter instead?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.