Good deal or not?

Reaction score
Sorry if this is not the proper place but i couldn't find a better one to do it.

Here's the thing, i wanted to buy a new charger for my MB because mine died and as i did not want to buy it new, i need it to know if the price that the second hand seller was asking was a good price or not.
So i found this site that has prices that the people are asking for second hand things and after checking some prices i realized that the price i was being asked turned out to be a good deal and i bought the charger .

Compare prices

I just want to share this place with you, it can be helpful if you are going to buy something and you don't know if the price is good or not.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
OWC has the chargers for less and 90 day warranty from a place you know you can call and get a replacement.

Low as $40 vs $48 for the 60 watt
Low as $50 vs $58 for the 85 watt

New/Open box units at the same price as above.

Just ordered one of the 85 watt refurbs 2 weeks ago and it looks/functions as brand new.

Edit: Moved thread to appropriate forum since this is about notebook replacement parts.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I've gotten used chargers (original Apple) on e-Bay for $25-$30 dollars...and they work great.:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
I just paid $39.99 for a brand new iBook charger. That being said, I got it at a local place and it comes with a 1 year warranty. So if it bursts into flames, I can get a new one. ;D Unlike ebay, where i guess the guy that sold it to you would be like "Sorry Bout that, but I'm not gonna do anything about it"

Reaction score
Currently I'm careful enough on taking care of my MB's gadgets or accessories, during my search in ebay I found several sellers that are offering a good price for original chargers .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.