Jailbreak/Unlock for iPhone 3GS 4.1

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Hi,

I just sold my iPhone 3GS and they just called to say the SIM doesn't work now becasuse the stupidly upgraded! It WAS jailbroken on 4.0.1 (I think with Limera1n). I know it is the old boot rom and the 5.11.07 baseband. The guy upgraded it to the latest OS (4.1) and now needs it to be Hacktivated (without official SIM) and Jailbroken and Unlocked.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

-Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
The 4.1 included a baseband update, not sure what to but as far as I know they haven't released an unlock for it yet. So he may be out of luck until they do, if he wants to use it, he wont be able to use the phone and txt functions but he will be able to use it the same was as an iPod Touch, but for that he will need to install custom firmware onto it. Im just not sure wether im allowed to walk you through it on this forum :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
To be honest if he knew that it was jailbroken and couldn't be updated then it's his problem, unless its someone you know then you may be more inclined to help lol

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.