Microsoft Entourage

C

chrisregentb

Hi, I have a dual boot mirrored door G4. When I am in System 10.3.9 I use Entourage X and when I am in OS 9 I use Entourage 2001. Anyway I would like to receive the same emails in both programs, ie; I would like all of my mail to get downloaded into both email programs, because I use both operating systems at different times. Is there any preference to set on the email program? All I can see is the option to: Keep all mail on server for _ days. I set that to 2 on both. Do you think I will get the same emails to both? Does anyone know If I should try something else? Thanks

Chris

OP
B

badmojo

I don't think it's possible because they're basically two different applications, as far as the mac is concerned.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
As long as you are keeping the mail on the server, you can download it by as many different email apps you want, until you actually remove it from the server.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.