iPod Touch Playlist Transfer back to Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I did a search through the forum and couldn't find this question answered.

My iPod has be skipping while playing music lately. I purchased the Best Buy Geek Squad plan for it, but when they fix an iPod they just ship it somewhere, and then send you back another iPod, effectively clearing everything you've ever done on yours.

I don't sync my music from my Mac to my iPod, I like to have complete control. And every time I've ever created a playlist, I've created it directly on the iPod, versus my computer and dragging it over to the iPod. Which now seems to be a mistake.

Does anyone know how I can get a playlist from an iPod Touch (2G) off of it and into a playlist in iTunes? I've put a lot of effort into my playlists and I really don't want to spend days on end rebuilding my playlists in iTunes.

I've tried using Sentui (which doesn't seem to work with my iPod Touch like it used to with my old iPod Video) so please don't suggest it.

Thanks!!!! :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.