Counter Strike Mac

L

lilcrazy707

Does anyone know if Valve is going to make a Mac edition of All the Counter Stikes? That would be off the chain if they did.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.2Ghz 2GB
Yeah, I hope they do! I really would love to have cs for mac. Its a great game and doesn't require a top of the line comp to play. I tried using vpc to emulate it but that was ridiculously slow. Does anyone know of a better way to run it? I hope someone finds a way to port it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Maybe when they make the Mactel boxes....

Will take time though. Nothing has been planned by them, no official statements or any other reports around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Summer 2006.

When they're out, you'll basically be able to install Windows alongside OS X if you want, so then you could game all you want.

An emulator like virtual PC could possibly also support games written for windows on the mactels.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.