Dual screen on the macbook pro

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Macbook Pro and am looking to run 'Dual Screens', ie, where I can have two things on different screens but all from the same computer. You see it in businesses all the time.
I have read a few posts about this but am not sure what they really mean, can anyone explain really simply if this can be done, and roughly how I would go about doing it.

Many thanks

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hi, I have a Macbook Pro and am looking to run 'Dual Screens', ie, where I can have two things on different screens but all from the same computer. You see it in businesses all the time.
I have read a few posts about this but am not sure what they really mean, can anyone explain really simply if this can be done, and roughly how I would go about doing it.

Many thanks

When you say "dual screens" do you mean the:

- Macbook Pro display + 1 external display
- Macbook Pro display + 2 external display's

If you mean the Macbook Pro display + 1 external display...all you have to do is plug the external display into your Macbook Pro (you may need a video adapter)...then go to:

- Apple drop down menu
- System Preferences
- Displays control panel
- then manipulate the settings

HTH,

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.