.pdf Files

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air, 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Chappies, I have a question regarding .pdf files which I download and open from the net. When I do this the file in question opens within Safari but this means that I cannot leaf through the document, I am just stuck at the title page, whatever that may be. I suspect there is a way around this but of course I haven't found it yet! Here's to you then: how do I view a .pdf I just downloaded? Cheers!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Hold down Alt/Option when you click the link to the pdf and it will save it to your desktop to allow you to open it in preview

you should be able to scroll through it in Safari with the scroll bar or the down arrow key

OP
Stephanella
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air, 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
I will do that Monkey. It doesn't scroll down if I use the arrow keys, I will hold down Option next time. Cheers!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.