Financial Software

Reaction score
I need to buy a new financial software program for my iMac Snow Leopard. In the past I used Quicken, but it got messed up recently on my old computer. The main thing I do is keep a checkbook register on my computer and write and print checks. I also set up categories of expenses and deposits for use in an annual printout of my checkbook.

I've read that many people find new Quicken program to be a nightmare. I don't need lots of sophisticated investment stuff-just maintain a checkbook.

I'd love to hear what members of the forum have to say.
Thanks, Ritabob

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Sounds like "CheckBook" may be just right for you. I've been using it now for several years after having used MS Money in Windows for ages.

It's a very easy program to use and does all that you asked about. Here is the LINK to download. The program costs $14.95 for a single license.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.