265 color mode killed my mac, i need my notes back

Reaction score
I srsly need some help quick guys

Yesterday I was considering about to get fallout 2 for Mac osx, but as people know Apple removed 256-colour mode from the graphics drivers in 10.5.3, which is required for fallout 2, I installed this dmg file called ( NVIDIADrivers256ColorsFix3.0.dmg / NVIDIADrivers256ColorsFix3.0.dmg ) and hoped it could fix it all. After i installed the packet, it said I needed to rebooted my mac before it would work, but when I tried to start it up again it keeps freezing on the mac loading menu!!! Lucky i have two system operations on my mac, which means i could get on my windows without any problems. I tried to talked to my college helpdesk about this problem, but they said a complete format would do the trick. But the problems is that I will lose all my files & notes, and they are very important for e since its I'm a junior college student, and the exsam is just around the cornor. Is there any programs or ways i can transfer my files from my OSX section to my windows section / USB-Hardisk

Sorry for bad english

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
Do you have another computer available? Or do you have an external case or hard drive adapter. If you have another computer, you should be able to connect them on the network then transfer the files over.

If you have an external case or hard drive adapter and another computer available, you can just take your existing hard drive out and then plug it into the other computer via case or adapter.

OP
D
Reaction score
Do you have another computer available? Or do you have an external case or hard drive adapter. If you have another computer, you should be able to connect them on the network then transfer the files over.

If you have an external case or hard drive adapter and another computer available, you can just take your existing hard drive out and then plug it into the other computer via case or adapter.

I have a mac osx with with a drive with windows xp in it. What can i do? i still need help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Try booting your Mac in Safe mode, ie. hold Shift key down at startup. If successful, you should be able to get access to your valued files to load them to a flash drive or an external USB hard drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.