Spaces

Reaction score
Hiii

are there some applications that you just arent able to assign to open into a specific space?

Thanks for any helpp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Not that I know of.... A better way to post the question would be if you had an application that you are having trouble with.
So, is there an application that you are having a problem with assigning to a space?

OP
C
Reaction score
yeah, im trying to assign freerapid to space three.. and when i click to add it to the list of assigned applications it doesnt even list.. thanks for the help:]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Where is freerapid installed? I believe it has to be in the "root" Applications Folder for it to show up in the Spaces pane.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Some of the Adobe CS Suit applications don't agree with Spaces of which Photoshop is the worst.

The list that pops up when you click the + button only lists applications that are open, for all others you need to click the "Other…" option. You then get a Finder open dialogue where you can select an application anywhere on the HD. (At least thats how it works for me.)
content

OP
C
Reaction score
yeah, i would go to other.. click freerapid.. and nothing new would appear in the list of application assignments...:/ its ok i guess haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Possible problem may be that FreeRapid is a Java based downloader, and spaces might not support Java applications.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.