Finding my RSS feed for iTunes podcast submitting

Reaction score
I cant find help on this anywhere. I have made a website using iWeb and published it using a purchased domain. I do not have mobileme and when I try to find my RSS URL off my site it gives me the location link for the actual fine on my computer. If someone could please help me establish/find my RSS URL that would be a great help. I'm just super confused and frustrated..

C

chas_m

I opened iWeb, went to Help, typed in RSS and among other things got this note that may help you:

"If you publish your site to a server or hosting service other than MobileMe, the Subscribe button works only if you provide your website’s address in the Website URL field in the Website Publishing Settings window."

Once you do this and re-publish your website, you can find out the site's RSS feed URL by simply visiting the page and clicking the RSS button in the address bar (in Safari). If the "subscribe" button is fixed, you can also just "hover" over it to see the feed address.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.